Here is the good news for all job seekers in West Bengal, the official portal of west Bengal staff selection commission www.wbssc.gov.in wbssc released job notification of LDC and LDA recruitments 2016. Candidates can participate in wbssc LDC exam to gain employment. Candidates can apply online for wbssc LDC and LDA recruitment 2016 from the official website www.wbssc.gov.in
Candidates who applied for LDA 15 need not to apply again.
Vacancies of WBSSC LDC and LDA Recruitments 2016
Commission had invited applications for filling up of 599 posts of LDC and LDA on 27/11/2015 for vacancies in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices. Government has now reported 534 more LDC and LDA posts for recruitment in the Secretariat Offices. In view of the considerable increase in number of vacancies, commission likes to give an opportunity to those who did not apply for LDA 15 to apply now. Applications against both advertisements will be combined.
Here are the details of Vacancies for WBSSC LDC and LDA
Table 1: Department Wise Vacancies
Table 2 : Category Wise Break Up Of vacancies
Table 3 : District Wise Break Up Level vacancies Advert ised Ealier In LDR 15
Scale of Pay
Pay Band-2 (Rs,5,400/-25,200/-)Initial Pay in the Pay Band -6,240/-Grade Pay –Rs.2,600/-
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification for WBSSC LDC and LDA Recruitment 2016
- Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six)
N.B: The above noted qualifications must be possessed by the Candidate on or before the date of publication of the advertisement
The AGE of the candidate shall be not less than 18 Years and not more than 40 Years on the 1st Day of January,2016.
Date of Birth as record in MADHYAMIK or EQUIVALENT ADMIT CARD / CERTIFICATE will only be accerted as a valid proof for verification of age.
The upper age limit is relaxable
- by 5 year for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal
- by 3 years for BC-A and BC-B candidates of West Bengal
- up to 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities (having physical disability of at least 40% and above),
- by 2 Years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
- Age relaxation for the Ex-Serviceman candidate will given as per existing Govt. rules and regulation.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION
Application be submitted only through online / tathya mitra Kendra with effect from 2nd March,2016 TO 22nd March,2016.
Things you need to know before Apply Online for WBSSC LDC and LDA Recruitment 2016
Candidates are requested to go through the following instructions carefully before filling up the Online Form:
|1) Please go through the advertisement thoroughly before filling up the form.
2) Applicants who have already registered for LDA/LDC – 2015, should not apply again. .
3) Each applicant has to upload his / her passport size photograph and signature. Images should be in .jpg format and size of both the image files should be less than 12 kb. Applicants are requested to check the image file before final uploading. Any request for changing / replacing images shall not be entertained once the form is submitted.
4) Payment of fees can be done online using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
5) On successful payment and submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Applicants are advised to note down the Registration Number and quote it for all future communications, if any, with the Commission. Applicants are also advised to keep a copy of the application for their ready reference.
6) In case the application cannot be submitted successfully and / or the bank transaction fails, the applicant has to submit a fresh application by remitting Application and / or Processing fee once again.
7) In cases where the applicant do not receive the Registration Number even after successful bank transaction due to network failure or any such reason, the candidate need not apply again. Details of such candidates will be made available on Commission Website (http://wbssc.gov.in/) within 3 to 4 working days (excluding any public holidays) from the date of submission of application subject to the availability of the details from concerned bank. Commission will allocate Registration Number to all these applicants after closing of Online Application submission on 22-03-2016. In any case, such candidate has to keep a copy of his / her bank transaction details and may need to produce the same to the Commission if asked for.
How to Apply Online for WBSSC LDC and LDA Recruitment 2016
- Click onhttp://wbsscregistration.nic.in/ldc.html
- And Then Click on Apply Online
- Fill the application Carefully and Continue
- Percentage of Marks M.P or Equivalent and H.S
- Upload Candidate Photo & Signature in 12 kb
- Submit The From
- Payment Option : Payment of fees can be done online using Credit Card, Debit Cardor Net Banking or through Tathya Mitra Kendra
- Print The Application From
EXAMINATION and PROCESSING FEES
Syllabus for Examination of WBSSC SLD and SLA
|ENGLISH||:||Fundamentals of the English such as Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage, etc.|
|GENERAL STUDIES||:||Matters of everyday observation including everyday science, current events and problems with special reference to India, Elementary knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography.|
|ARITHMETIC||:||Divisibility, Fractions, Decimals, Recurring Decimals, Simplification, H.C.F., L.C.M., Partnership, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Area of Rectangle & Squares.|
GROUP – A: ENGLISH:
(a) Drafting of a report in English from points or materials supplied; (b) Condensing of a prose passage (summary or précis);
(b) Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali, as the case may be, into English.
GROUP – B: BENGALI/ HINDI/ URDU/ NEPALI:
(a) Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied; (b) Condensing of a prose passage (summary or précis);
(b) Translation from English into Bengali or Hindi or Urdu or Nepali, as the case may be.
That’s all for now. Stay tuned for more Updates. Submit Your Application before last date of submission. GOOD LUCK