PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT OF STATE BANK: Central Recruitment and Promotion Department STATE BANK OF INDIA published a notification for recruitment of 2428 Probationary Officers in state bank of India all over India. If you complete your Graduation Degree here great opportunity for you, you can apply SBI PO officers recruitment 2016. Interested candidates are requested apply SBI PO officer before closing. Important details such as process of exam and interview, dates, eligible criteria, online registration, Payment, How to fill up the form, issue of call letters etc, below in this page. Everyone are advice to regular keep in touch for other job related information result with this page. If you face any problem of SBI PO application fill up and what is your mind you can also share in the comment box below.
SBI PO Officers Details
- Advertisement No.- CRPD/ PO/ 2016-17
- Name of Authorization: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Recruitment Board: CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
- Total Vacancies: 2200 + 60(PWD) + 168(SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Payment Mode: Online
- Job Location: All Over INDIA
- Eligible Qualification of SBI PO OFFICIER
Eligible Criteria of SBI PO Officer 2016 Recruitment
Educational Qualification for SBI PO Officer
Candidates must be PASSED Out Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized such as by the Central Government. Which candidates are in the Final year they are can also apply condition that they will produce proof the having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016. Candidates possessing qualification of chartered Account may also apply. Which candidates have Intergrated Dual Degree(IDD) certificate ensure date of passing the IDD is on before 31.08.2016.
- SBI PO Officer must have been 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2016 . Candidates must born in 02.04.1986 to 01.04.1995.
- SC/ St- 5years
- Other Backward Classes- 3 years
- Ex- Serviceman, ECO officers- 5 years
- Domicile Jammu and Kashmir: 5 yeras
Examination Process of SBI PO
- Phase I: Preliminary Examination- Objective type test 100 marks conduct online.
- Phase- II: Main Examination- Descriptive type test 50m arks.
- Phase- III: Group Discussion (20 marks) and Interview (30 marks).
Important dates of SBI PROBATIONARY OFFICIERS 2016
- Online Registration start: 04th May, 2016.
- Online Registration End: 24th May, 2016.
- Application of payments: 04.05.2016 to 24.05.2016.
- Download of Call Letters for Online Preliminary Examination: 14th Jun, 2016(onwards)
- Online Examination- Preliminary: 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th July 2016.
- Result of Online Exam- Preliminary: 18th July, 2016.
- Download of call letter for Online Main Exam: 21th July, 2016.
- Conduct of Online Exam – Main: 31st July, 2016.
- Declaration of Result- Main: 16th August, 2016.
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 22nd August, 2016.
- Conduct of Group Discussion and Interview: 1st September, 2016.
- Declaration of Final Result: 30th September, 2016.
- Pre Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community Candidates:
- Download Call Letter for Pre- Exam Training: 13th Jun, 206.
- Conduct of Pre Exam Training: 20.06.2016 to 26.06.2016
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2016:
- First go to official website sbi.co.in
- Click on Career
- Then click SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016-2017
- Download Official notification and read Carefully
- Click on New Registration
- Enter your details such as name, Fathers name, Mobile number and Email -Id
- Click on submit button
- You get a message on your enter mobile number
- Upload your scan Photo(20kb to 50kb) and Signature(10kb to 20kb) and click on submit button
- Next step you fill up communication address, educational qualification
- Then you can see your preview application
- Last you submit your application Payment through online.
Official Notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_CZ-rqzxfkOdXVyQmdJZHY0TjA/view
Apply Online of SBI PO Officers : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipomay16/