ISRO Recruitment 2016: INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION (ISRO) GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, Department of SPACE released a notification for recruit 166 of Technician– B/ Draughtsmans– B/ Technical Assistance/ Scientific Assistant/ Library Assistant/ Nurse- B. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through official website before on 17th Jun, 2016. Other details Eligible criteria, age limit, vacancies details, selection process, how to apply given below this page please read very carefully.
About ISRO (INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION)
Indian Space Research Organization we known as ISRO. There headquarters in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development, while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration”. Formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai.
ISRO www.isro.gov.in vacancies details
- Advt. No.: ISAC:02:2016
- Technician-B: 120
- Draughtsman-B: 06
- Technical Assistant: 33
- Scientific Assistant: 03
- Library Assistant: 03
- Nurse-B: 01
- Official website: www.isro.gov.in
Important Date of ISRO recruitment 2016
- Starting date of online application: 28th May, 2016
- Last date of application: 17th Jun, 2016
Eligible criteria of ISRO Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: See official notification.
Age Limit: For all above post candidates must have should have 18 years old and not over 35 years as on 17.06.2016. For SC and ST candidates 40 years and for OBC candidates 38 years, where posts are reserved in respective categories.
Salary: For the post of Nurse-B, Technical, Scientific and Library Assistant pay Rs.9300- 34800 + grade pay Rs.4600 and Technician- B and Draughtsman-B Rs. 5200 – 20200 and Grade pay Rs. 2000.
Selection Process: Written test and skill test taken.
Application Fees: For general candidate’s fees Rs.250 and bank charges Rs. 60
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment 2016
- Go to the link: http://recruit.isac.gov.in/TA-2016/advt.jsp
- Read carefully official notification
- Click on you want to apply
- Enter your details with educational qualification and communication details
- Enter your Matriculation details
- Submit your application
- Print your bank challan
- After submit your bank fees your application send to Sr. Administrative Officer (RMT), ISRO Satellite center, Old Airport Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru -560017 by ordinary post superscibing “Recruitment to the post of ………………………(post name) [……………(post no)”] on the envelop within 07 days of filling application and in any case not later than 24.06.2016.
Official Notification: www.isac.gov.in/TA-2016/ISAC_02_2016_Bilingual.pdf
Apply Online: http://recruit.isac.gov.in/TA-2016/advt.jsp
Incoming search tag: ISRO recruitment 2016, ITI job, ISRO Technician recruitment, isro.gov.in, ISRO official notification.