Mail is a web-based email account. Now a day’s we not living without the Internet but if you want any work on Internet or connect your friend, company and the world you have must need a mail account. Now a question in your mind which mail I used and how to create a mail account. I suggest you to use Gmail account because many causes in your eyes. First Google is a most search engine and every per second Google searches 2.3million, Gmail is a free advertising-supported email service provide by Google. Now I tell you how to create a Gmail Account.
It’s is very easy and simple process. You just go two steps and create your Gmail account. I think you read this article so connected internet now follow my steps to create a new Gmail Account.
How to create a Gmail Account:
Step – 1
- First, go to your search box and type google.co.in and click on Gmail or Sing in.
- If you click on Gmail then click on Sign in or Create on an Account or you click Sign in now click Create an Account.
- Now fill up your first and second name.
- Create your username that you want.
- Create your user password and retype the password.
- Then you select your Birthday (Month, Date and Year)
- If you want to attach your mobile number you attach it and click on Next step.
Step – 2
- Just scroll down and click I Agree.
- And click on Continue.
Your new Gmail Account is ready to use and 10 GB storage with Google drive.