Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd or IRCTC is the subsidiary of the Indian Railways; they are provided the online ticket, Tourism, and Tatkal Booking. They are also offering you flights ticket, hotel booking, etc. If you want to grab the offer and book your ticket on the irctc website, must be needed an account. Don’t be panic here we tell you how to Sign up or create a new irctc account, follow the below steps.
In this technical era, we fully depend on the internet, when time to booking train ticket why we are going to station or standing a long time in line. IRCTC give a chance to book your ticket sitting home without loses your time. Today we teach you how to create an IRCTC account and next How to Book Ticket on IRCTC.
How To Create New Account On IRCTC
First Click here, We are redirecting you to irctc registration page. Here you see many blank boxes on this page, don’t worry we help you fill up this page. You need to fill up the blank which is indicated *(star mark). Here to help you we are divided registration form by three (3) part i) Individual Registration, ii) Personal Details and iii) Residential Address. Before create a new account must need to a valid E-mail Id and mobile number, but you have no Email id here get full instruction How to Create a Gmail Id.
i) Individual Registration:
- First, you need to fill up the USER ID. Enter user id and check availability, if it is available it showed you (User Id is Available. Please go ahead with the Registration Process…), or it is not available it is demonstrated you (User Id already exists …. Please choose a different User Name…). If your enter user id is not available, don’t be panic just change it and try another. Here you can use only three (3) to ten (10) characters. Only letters, number and underscore are allowed to use (you cannot use the symbol such as, @, #, $ etc.).
- Second, you need to fill up the password box. Here you can use minimum eight (8) characters and maximum fifteen (15) characters. Almost use one small and one capital alphabet and must be needed one numeric digit. That you enter password box now re-entering in confirm password box.
- Third, After entering confirm the password choose you to one security question under eight question and put your answer in the security answer box.
- Fourth, choose your preferred language as English or Hindi.
ii) Personal Details:
- Fill your First name and Last name, after entering your name choose your gender Male or Female. Then choose your marital status to mean you married or unmarried. After choosing your marital status to select your Date of Birth and choose your occupation. Then need to enter a valid E-mail ID, and mobile number after entering your mobile number pick your nationality means which country you from, if you from India select India.
iii) Residential Address:
- Now fill up the third part of registration form Residential Address. First fill the box with Flat/Door or Block No, if you from village put your village name. Now select your country and enter your pin code after entering your pin code box of the state are automatically filled with your state. And then select your city or town if you not seen your city you chose your district name. After selecting your town, IRCTC offered you to select post office and chose your post office. Finally, enter your mobile number. Now type code that shown you on IRCTC web page.
- Next, click on “Submit Registration Form”. After click IRCTC ask you verify your details and enter your Email Id and Mobile number are valid now click “ok” button two times.
- After clicking ok button, you will see Terms and Condition page. Click on the right below side “I Agree Terms and Condition” (if you click on not agree you redirected on the first page). Now you have been successfully registration.
- After successful registration login your account and verify your mobile number and E-mail id with OTP. First click on check mobile number with OTP now put verification number that IRCTC sends you on your mobile if you want to change your mobile number click on edit mobile, and then verify your E-mail id with your verification code that IRCTC send you on your E-mail Id.
- Click here, go to IRCTC registration page
Now you have successfully created your IRCTC account, and you can use your account to book your reservation ticket on IRCTC. If you have the problem to book a ticket, you must read how to book a ticket on irctc.
How to create irctc account or registration irctc, According to us above mentioned methods work quite correctly, and if you follow every step, then you won’t face any problem. If you face any problem, then do let us know about it. Our expert teams help you as soon as possible.