WB Madhyamik result 2017: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) published a notification by administrator Profesor Dr. Kalyanmoy Ganguly on 27th (Wednesday) April 2017. He said result will be announced on 10th May 2017 at 11 a.m. Students check their result at official website http://wbresults.nic.in/. Other information such as how to check Madhyamik Result 2017, get wb madhyamik result with name and date of birth and roll number and other details are given below on this page please stay connected with this page.
Madhyamik Exam 2017 started on First February and going on 10th February 2017. This year record student is appear for Madhyamik Exam. Total student of Madhyamik Exam 11 Lakh 53 thousand and 432, there is 5 Lakh 2 thousand 314 boys (44.28%) and girls are 6 Lakh 31 thousand 118 (54.72%). 1 lakh 17 thousand 502 students are extra in the report of the year 2015.
WB Madhyamik/ Secondary exam Result 2017 Date and Time:
- Name of the exam: Madhyamik or Secondary exam 2017
- Board: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
- Exam Time: 22nd Feb to 3rd March, 2017.
- Total Appear student: 11,53,432.
- Boys Student: 5,02,314.
- Girls Student: 6,31,118.
- Result Declare On: 10th May 2017 at 11 a.m.
- Official Website: wbresult.nic.in
About the Board WBBSE:
West Bengal Board of Secondary education (WBBSE) is administrative of State Government of West Bengal. The Board of Secondary Education established on 1951 and inaugurated by the then Governor of West Bengal Dr.K.N.Katju on 3rd may 1951. Main provision of this board To regulate, control and develop the secondary education of the state and to conduct the school final examination. Every school such as govt. sponsor or private are under the WBBSE board. The main vision of the Board is improve their knowledge in all over the state.
How to check Your WB MP/ Madhyamik/ Secondary Result 2017 at the Official website:
- First go to Official Website: www.wbresult.nic.in
- Click on Madhyamik Result 2017.
- Date of Birth and Name enter in search Box.
- Then Click on submit button.
- After some time you can see your result your screen.
How to Check Madhyamik or Secondary Exam Result 2017:
- At First click on this http://wbresults.nic.in/
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth Day in Search Box.
- And click on Submit Button.
- You can see your result on your screen.
- If you print this page click on print Button.
West Bengal Madhyamik/ WB MP/ secondary Exam Result 2017:
The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) finished their final exam of Madhyamik 2017 in the month of Feb 2017. Now time to published their result. They announced 10th May 2017 at 11 a.m he will be released of Madhyamik Result 2017 at their official website wbresult.nic.in and every school collected their student Marksheet and Pass Certificate their region office at 10 a.m. on 10th May 2017. Madhyamik examination marks are very important for the every student. on this basis mark, they can select their subject and school or institute.
Madhyamik/ WB MP/ Secondary Exam Result 2017:
Madhyamik or Secondary result 2017 will be published on 10th May 2017 at 11 a.m. at their official website wbresult.nic.in. The student can check their result with Date of Birth and Roll Number. Students collected their Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate their school or institute.
How to check WB MP/ Madhyamik/ Secondary Result with Date of Birth:
Madhyamik/ MP/ Secondary Result 2017 released on 10th May 2017. Students who appear WB MP exam 2017 they can check their result with Date of Birth at official website wbresult.nic.in.
- At first, go to the www.wbresult.nic.in
- And then click on search box
- write Date of Birth as your admit card and Name
- Click on Submit Button
- Your result is ready to show at your screen
If you face any problem at check your Madhyamik/ WB MP/ Secondary Result 2017 also share you we help you as soon as. You can share Your Experience with everybody at our page in the comment box. Please connect with our page continue for any result and job update. Thank you, Everybody and GOOD LUCK for your Madhyamik result.