BCCL Recruitment 2016: Today I am coming with a good news, who looking Government job. The Bharat Coking Coal Limited published a notification for the recruitment of 721 vacancies of Overseer, Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar. The Bharat Coking Coal Limited is inviting the application for the eligible candidates from 15th June, 2016. Eligible criteria, selection process, pay scale, how to apply other details given below the article.
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (bccl) recruitment 2016
- Total post: 721
- Overseer: 66
- Junior Overman: 310
- Mining Sirdar: 345
- Age limit: 18 years to 30 years
- Official website: http://www.bccl.gov.in/
www.bccl.gov.in recruitment 2016
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited with this headquarters in Dhanbad, India. It was incorporate in January. 1972 to operate coking coal mines operating in the Jharia and Raniganj Coalfileds, taken over by the government of India on 16th Oct, 1971.
Eligible Criteria of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (bccl) recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: For the post of Overseer (Civil) should have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination and Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 Years) recognized university.
Post of Junior Overman Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration course by any recognized organization, Valid Overman’s Certificate issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS), Valid Gas Testing Certificate And Valid First Aid Certificate.
For the post of Mining Sirdar Valid Mining Sirdar,s Certificate issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS), Valid Gas testing and First Aid Certificate.
The candidates must have completed 18 years of age and also should not be than 30 years of age upper age relaxations 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Application Fee: All candidates except SC/ ST, PWD/ Ex Serviceman and departmental candidates are submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 200/-, including bank charges. The last date for making the payment of Application Fee 10.08.2016 (17:00 Hrs). Candidates are required to submit application fee through SBI -i-collect option. You can use sbi internet banking and Credit and Debit cards.
- New Delhi
How to apply Bharat Coking Coal Limited (bccl) recruitment 2016
- At first go to official website www.bccl.gov.in and click on “Career in BCCL”
- You enter your Personal information like Name, Gender DOB etc.
- Upload your photography and signature
- Next step submit your application fee
- Now submit your application and take a print
- Send it to through ordinary post only to the address The Advertiser (BCCL), Post Box No 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051. For other details see official notification.
- Start submission of Online Application: 15.06.2016 (10.00 Hrs)
- Close of online application: 07.07.2016 (23.59.59 Hrs)
- Last date of Application fee (in Bank) Received: 10.07.2016 (17.00 Hrs)
- Last date of Application fee (Online) Received:10.07.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
- Ability of Admit Card: Before 15 days of Written Test
- Date of Exam: Update soon
Official Notification: http://184.108.40.206/BCCl2016/Pages/Index.aspx
Incoming Search tag: Central government job, Government job 2016, Diploma in Civil Engineer job, Coal India job, BCCL Recruitment 2016.